Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wipe your feet

There's been a sudden upsurge of traffic on this site, with a number of other musician-bloggers linking here recently. A warm welcome to those of you visiting for the first time!

Thanks are due to Chris Foley, Alex Ross, and particularly A. C. Douglas, for his kind words. The classical blogosphere at its best has some of the most interesting music writing going, and I'm delighted to be a part of the conversation.

I'm leaving this blog unattended to go home and eat turkey, so please act responsibly - place your garbage in the appropriate receptacles, don't leave John Rutter octavos anywhere on the premises, and don't let the pets up on the furniture.

3 comments:

Chris Foley said...

Kudos to ACD of Sounds and Fury for pointing me here. Why have I not heard of TBWCTW before? Was my head in the sand? I am a classical musician after all.

Osbert Parsley said...

I think it has more to do with my laziness about actively promoting this blog in any manner. :P

Glad you finally made it!

Sinden said...

Congrats! Your proximity to Alex Ross makes my wife swoon.