Friday, July 18, 2008

An amazing accomplishment

TBWCTW is currently the #1 Google result for the search "bizarre activities". On the strength of this, I get about a half-dozen visitors a week who have decided to search for that particular phrase. None of them stay for more than a few seconds, giving me the distinct impression that things like moving house and learning twelve-tone organ symphonies are not the sort of bizarre activities that the average person is looking for. I suppose that I am Insufficiently Bizarre for a mass audience, but I can't help it.

1 comment:

Alice said...

What do you mean you can't help that? What kind of defeatist attitude is that? I am sure that if you put your mind to it you could be more than sufficiently Bizarre for at least "the mass audience", if not for the cognoscenti of Bizarrity!